A growing number of healthcare providers are using SystmOne to assist their provision of mental health services. Airmid is a key component of this, placing patients at the heart of their own care and populating the EHR with vital mental health data. The app facilitates direct communication between clinicians and patients, allowing individuals to update their own medical record and order prescriptions online. These simple yet effective interactions save time for patients and clinicians alike, and give healthcare professionals access to the mental health data they need to improve patient outcomes.
Listed below are key Airmid capabilities which can support Mental Health users. For a full range of capabilities, visit our Airmid page.
- Quickly and easily send notifications to all service users
- Keep patients up-to-date with opening hours, cancellations, and changes to your service
- Increased clarity and ease of access for those seeking to access mental health services
- Send virtual requests for patients to complete surveys and questionnaires through the app
- Allow completion of pre-operation questionnaires from home, saving time and reducing stress
- Ask patients to complete post-appointment satisfaction surveys from home
- Automatically upload patient letters to their EHR
- Allow patients to access their letters through Airmid, ensuring no vital information is misplaced
- Reduces paper waste
- Allow patients to request medication electronically
- Medication can be collected directly from a nominated pharmacy
- Patients can add custom notes to medication requests