Airmid: The patient app powered by SystmOne
Airmid is TPP’s innovative patient-facing app, designed to support patients and clinicians alike by allowing individuals to engage with their care network and take control of their healthcare. From appointment booking to video consultations and wearable integrations, Airmid is the answer to digital first healthcare for all.
The following information is aimed at clinicians. If you are a patient using Airmid, please visit AirmidCares.co.uk.
Following initial setup, patients can choose to authenticate their login with biometrics such as Face ID or Touch ID to ensure quick access.
Want to start using Airmid in your practice or service?
Visit our Getting Started with Airmid page for simple, step-by-step guides to using key Airmid functionality
Allow your patients to request medication and re-order their repeat medication directly through Airmid.
Airmid supports the EPS and can produce barcodes directly in the app ready for scanning at the Pharmacy for medication collection
Allow your patients to update their nominated pharmacy. Integrated maps show patients how to get to there too
- Choose which of your appointments are available for online booking
- Choose how far in advance your appointments are available for online booking
- Limit how many appointments a patient can book into
For the patient
- Patients can view all of their upcoming appointments
- Patients can add appointment reminders to their calendar, so reducing the chance of DNAs
- Airmid has video consultations built-in, so the patient can be consulted straight from the app
- As a clinician you can choose to join the video consultation from your smartphone or desktop
- Allow patients to send direct messages to specified clinicians or teams
- Easily redirect queries to more appropriate teams as the conversation dictates
- Allow patients to upload images as part of the conversation
- All conversations and images are saved securely against the SystmOne patient record
- Clinicians can start video consultations directly from the conversation
Airmid automatically charts numeric readings, whether the source be:
- Apple Health
- Google Fit
- Pathology Reports
- Data entered during consultation
- Data entered by the patient
Embedded links to Lab Tests Online help your patients to make sense of their pathology results