Airmid & COVID-19
Airmid functionality such as Video Consultations, Medication Requests, Proxy Access and Messaging has allowed clinicians to continue to provide essential care safely during the COVID-19 pandemic. Contact us to find out more about how Airmid can support your care setting’s ongoing COVID-19 response.
Airmid in Primary Care
TPP’s SystmOne is used by upwards of 2,700 GP Practices, meaning that millions of people across the UK have the opportunity to take control of their healthcare through the Airmid app. Airmid gives patients full access to their electronic health record, allowing them to update their health data and record their activity. The app breaks down barriers between patient and clinician through its Messaging feature, which allows medical professionals to contact patients directly through the app, reducing their reliance on face-to-face appointments. Appointments can be managed efficiently through Airmid’s Appointment Management feature. This allows patients to book or amend appointments, and sends a reminder before their appointment, reducing the likelihood of missed bookings.
Listed below are key Airmid capabilities which can support hospital users. For a full range of capabilities, visit our Airmid page.
- Customisable shortcut options so patients can prioritise functions that they require
- Immediately updates patients with opening hours, cancellations, and changes to your service
- Clearly indicates a patient’s next appointment, reducing the likelihood of missed appointments
- Quickly and easily send notifications to all service users
- Keeps patients up-to-date with opening hours, cancellations, and changes to your service
- Allows direct messaging between clinician and patient
- Patients can get in touch with a specific clinician or a whole team (e.g. a specific department)
- Reduces the need for face-to-face contact
- Allow patients to request medication electronically
- Medication can be collected directly from a nominated pharmacy
- Patients can add custom notes to medication requests
- Send virtual requests for patients to complete surveys and questionnaires through the app
- Allow patients to take the same survey repeatedly to track symptoms
- Ask patients to complete post-appointment satisfaction surveys from home