Airmid – TPP’s Patient-Facing App
Airmid is TPP’s innovative patient-facing app, designed to support patients and clinicians alike by allowing individuals to engage with their care network and take control of their healthcare. From appointment booking to video consultations and wearable integrations, Airmid is the answer to digital first healthcare for all.
See below for links to our Getting Started with Airmid guides and an overview of the functionality available within the app.
Want to give Airmid a try?
Visit our Getting Started with Airmid page for simple, step-by-step guides to using key Airmid functionality.
An Introduction to Airmid
Following initial setup, patients can choose to authenticate their login with biometrics such as Face ID or Touch ID to ensure quick access.
- Choose which of your appointments are available for online booking
- Choose how far in advance your appointments are available for online booking
- Limit how many appointments a patient can book into
For the patient
- Patients can view all of their upcoming appointments
- Patients can add appointment reminders to their calendar, so reducing the chance of DNAs
- Airmid has video consultations built-in, so the patient can be consulted straight from the app
- As a clinician you can choose to join the video consultation from your smartphone or desktop
- Allow patients to send direct messages to specified clinicians or teams
- Easily redirect queries to more appropriate teams as the conversation dictates
- Allow patients to upload images as part of the conversation
- All conversations and images are saved securely against the SystmOne patient record
- Clinicians can start video consultations directly from the conversation
Airmid automatically charts numeric readings, whether the source be:
- Apple Health
- Google Fit
- Pathology Reports
- Data entered during consultation
- Data entered by the patient
Embedded links to Lab Tests Online help your patients to make sense of their pathology results