TPP are committed to enhancing communication not only between health services but between healthcare professionals and the patients they care for. The Communications Annexe in SystmOne centralises these communications, giving staff a single space for contacting patients. Staff can easily select a range of contact methods to ensure that information is received in a timely and effective manner. All interactions can also be saved to a patient’s electronic health record, ensuring all communications, whether face-to-face or via messaging, can be appropriately recorded if necessary.
Want to get started with the Communications Annexe?
View our Using the SystmOne Communications Annexe page for simple, step-by-step guides to key functionality.
Communications Annexe Functionality
Multiple Contact Methods
- Quickly view what contact methods are available for a patient
- Contact patients via
- Airmid notifications
- See a patient’s preferred contact method
- Type a bespoke message or use (and set) pre-configured templates
- Include merge fields for direct data input
- Send digital MED3 statements
- Send patients a link to the SystmOne reply website
- Website displays clinician’s message and allows patients to include a reply and attachments
- Replies can be saved into the patient record
- Contact multiple patients at once from a patient list
- Automatically contact via a patient’s preferred method
- If no preferred method, select a backup communication choice
- Organisations can enter their availability rotas, then published on SystmOne’s appointment booking website as appointment slots available for booking
- Send bulk appointment invitations via SMS or email
- Unique links sent to every patient
- Control which groups of patients can book into certain appointments